Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's up, Peeps?!

I absolutely love this darling "Peeps" stamp set.  It definitely makes me happy in that it reminds me of Spring and I can taste the delicious, sugary treets on the tip of my tongue!  They have always been, and still are, my favorite Easter treat.  I just cannot bring myself to eat them at any other time during the year.  It just isn't the same!
So I took out this stamp set to create a card as a sample for a challenge I issued to my team.  Their challenge was to use one of our scrapbook how-to books, like Imagine, to instead create a 6x6 card by cutting the dimensions in half.  It was a fun challenge with several participants.  (By the way, before I go on...  These how-to books are only available while supplies last and it is anticipated that could happen as soon as the end of the month.  So if you don't have them in your collection, I highly recommend them.  You can order them directly from my website and have them sent to your home.  Click here to view the others.)

This is the card I created and I was so thrilled when it was finished!
 I used a layout from Imagine and incorporated our beautiful new paper flowers.

I love Spring and especially, Spring Break (lol) and all the beautiful weather that comes with it.

Until later, Peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!