Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring is here!

It is an absolutely beautiful day here in Dallas!  Everything is so green here as we have received lots of rain over the last two weeks.  And...bluebonnets are in full bloom everywhere!

The gorgeous weather has put me in the mood for some spring cards and what better paper packet to use than Lucy?  It is my absolute favorite from this Idea Book.
I taught these 5 cards to my Club on Thursday night and they loved them!  They are definitely much more beautiful in person but, you get the idea.

They are made with our NEW 8 x 3 1/2 Colonial White Diecut Cards and Envelopes.  They come with a "flap" but I did elect to cut that flap off of two cards because of the design of the card front.  They were fun and different to use.  You can click here to view these cards and envies.

I hope you are enjoying a beautiful, spring day wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!