Monday, March 5, 2012

Make Jewelry with CTMH Products!

One of the fun things I enjoy about having friends who share in my love for papercrafting, is the inspiration I receive from them!  It's too fun to get an idea and either copy it exactly (lol) or put a minor twist on it to get a different variation.

At the Santa's Workshop I co-hosted in November with some Consultant friends (Karen Grafford, Debi Barber and Francene Ferrante), I learned how to make a pin or pendant (whichever we chose) out of some of our exclusive products!  Francene and Debi came up with this unique creation and I fell in love with it! (You can view Debi's block by clicking here.)  I created my initial one out of Sonoma but as soon as the new products came out, I decided to make one with Lucy!  In turn it became another project I shared/taught at my retreat!  It was a HUGE hit, too!

We used the Bookplates (now retired - but you can use the Pewter Mini-Medley frames as a replacement), used a piece of the Acrylic from our Clear Cards over the "image", and cut out the monogram letter from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  We "blinged" it up by adding some bitty sparkles (I used the Red, Pink, & Purple Sparkles Assortment) and the NEW Bitty Buds Assortment for the two florals.

We attached a pin back and there you go... a beautiful pendant or pin for you or a gift recipient!  If you have questions on how to create one for yourself, please contact me and I am happy to provide further details.  ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it, Melissa!!!! I can think of so many things using this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!