Friday, February 3, 2012

The NEW IDEA book is here! (and February Stamp of the Month)

Happy February!  I'm a couple of days behind in my post because of the need to celebrate my hubby's birthday and because I am preparing for a team retreat next weekend with 43 women!  Both events have kept my plate full but I have been creating with some of Close To My Heart's newest products!

The New Idea Book is absolutely gorgeous; that's no surprise!  It's chalk full of new product - stamp sets, paper packets, embellishments, and more - PLUS the beautiful artwork throughout is definitely reproducable! If you would like a copy of the Idea Book, please contact me.  It's just $5 or FREE with a $30 minimum purchase.  Keep watching my blog as I showcase some of these awesome new products!

One of my favorite new products contained in the Idea Boolk is the February Stamp of the Month!  I absolutely adore it!  It is called "Thoughtful Tidings" and has some wonderful sentiments and icons for any time of the year.  Each is perfect for sharing your sentiments towards friends and loved ones.  Of course, the red outline on some of the images can only mean...YES!  Those images are perfect for nesting inside of our exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge diecuts!  Gotta love when you can cut out those images without even touching scissors!


While I love purple, I had yet to create anything with the beautiful Sonoma paper packet (still available).  I decided to incorporate it with this stamp set, while creating a birthday card for my husband.  I decided to use the "We love you" image but being that it was only me providing the greeting, I needed to take out the "we" and replace it with love.  I inked up the image in Smokey Plum and then took a tissue to wipe off the ink on the "we" and replaced it with "I" from "The Works Alphabet". 
I am addicted to the 3-D Foam Tape that helps provide dimension and adhered it to both the square focal point and ticket. 

I was pleased with the results of this creation and my husband loved it!

Three of my dearest Consultant friends have shared their Stamp of the Month artwork with me to in turn share with you.  It is always nice to see artwork created from different artistic perspectives.  Enjoy!

Created by Cherri Hardcastle - Visit her blog by clicking here

Created by Sheila Wilkerson - Visit her blog by clicking here

Created by Judy Faye Garner - Visit her blog by clicking here
Thanks for stopping by.  If you would like to know how you can get this exclusive stamp set, only avaialable in February, please contact me!  It's too good to pass up!

Inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!