Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays because I love the colors - red, pink, white, black, PURPLE - and the focus of the day ~ LOVE.  There's just a sweet spirit about this day despite all the hoopla of long dinner lines and expensive gifts. 
This is the card I made for my fantastic hubby.  I used some scraps from the "Sweetheart" paper packet (retired) and the matching epoxy stickers (also retired).  The stamp image came from the set which accompanied the Roxie Workshop on the Go. 

Then, I used our most recent Constant Campaign, "Rock the Block", to create this perpetual calendar.  Each block has a variety of letters or numbers which can be rotated to indicate the current date.  Each block is 2x2 in size and can be used for other creative items.  (To be shared on my blog in the next couple of days.)

I must not take credit for the idea as my dear friend and fellow Consultant, Debi Barber, is responsible for the design.  I simply reproduced it using the gorgeous Sophia paper packet (now retired).  The letters were cut using our exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and the images on the non-letter and non-number cubes were stamped using the exclusive stamp set that was included as the campaign in January.

The blocks, called "My Creations Collage Cubes", as noted in the NEW Idea Book, are available through the end of the year so get them while you can!

Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!