Saturday, December 31, 2011

Heading into a new year!

What a blessed Christmas we had.  It was an enjoyable holiday for us, complete with Jesus Christ. 

Here are a few layouts I made, commemorating our fun, using the Believe Level 2 paper packet and coordinating Stickease.  I totally stole two of these layouts from my dear friend, Sheila Wilkerson (click here to view her blog), and the other from the Close To My Heart art department.  Gotta love being inspired through contacts within CTMH.  I put a few finishing touches on myself.  I will take credit for that.  LOL




God has truly blessed us during these past eight months and we are looking for many more of God's blessings in 2012! Until the new year...God bless!

Love,

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!