Thursday, August 4, 2011

Me and the characters

No, I'm not talking about my team members this time!  LOL  Just kidding, girls!  

This was the first time visiting Disneyland, Disney World, California Adventure or Universal Studios that I had the opportunity for a photo op with so many characters!  I loved every minute of it and can't wait to scrapbook these photos.
Goofy


 My Mom and I take a moment to pose with the Mickey statue in front of the Disneyland Hotel.
Awww...my niece and I with Mickey himself!
The girls with Hop!
Minnie Mouse
Curious George
Scooby Doobie Doobie Doo!

Fievel, from An American Tail, takes an adorable photo with my niece.
Dora with the kids!
Uh...I forget his name.  Someone help!  LOL
The girls take a picture with Woody Woodpecker and his better half.
You know I don't have kids when I had to check on the names of a couple of the characters.  LOL  What fun memories to scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!