Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thankful for my "ears"...

Mickey ears, that is!


One of the events I have looked forward to, since becoming a Director with Close To My Heart, is being treated to dinner and some fun during our National Conventions.  This is just one of the perks of being a leader in this awesome company.

Upon arriving at this year's dinner, our places were reserved with Mickey ears which had been embroidered with our name!  I was so surprised to see such a cool "place card", completely fitting for the location of our Convention, Disneyland!  To accompany our "ears, we also had a beautiful, handmade card - decorated with rosettes made from our NEW exclusive Cricut Cartridge (stay tuned for more fun artwork made with it) - which contained our Twilight pass to California Adventure!  Being a junkie for amusement parks, I could not have been more happy. 


We were treated to a delicious dinner and dessert and then I met up with some friends and headed over to the park.  We had some time to play and then were to receive a VIP viewing of the "World of Color". So, off we went to play!  I was thrilled that all of us liked thrill-rides so we were sure to catch several of them!

My downline, Joy and I, with sportin' our Mickey ears.
Fellow Directors, Tiffany, Sharryl and Joy as we wait in line for the Little Mermaid.
Joy and Sharryl in their seashells, awaiting Ariel's adventure.
Sharryl and I became action figures for 2 minutes.

And then we met up with all other Directors for a rice krispy treat, shaped like Mickey - his ears dipped in chocolate, for the World of Color viewing.  It was phenomenal! 

Thanks to Close to My Heart for making this journey a wonderful one.  If you would like to become a Consultant and eventual Director with CTMH, I'd love to share the opportunity with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!