Thursday, July 7, 2011

20-Year Class Reunion

I hosted my 20-year class reunion this past weekend in my hometown in New Mexico.  We had a great turnout with 67 classmates and their spouses, totaling approximately 120 people!  It was a great time had by all.

One of the things that generated some good laughs upon everyone's arrival was them seeing their Senior yearbook photo on their nametags.  All the girls had BIG, PERMED hair and the boys were mostly sporting a bow tie.  It was hilarious!
Me with my sister, Stephanie, who handled registration.
Hubby was in charge of t-shirt distribution.  The shirts came out NICE!
This is one of my best friends from elementary school, Jodie.  Gotta love her sense of humor and fun laugh!  She can always make me smile!  She is CRAZY!
Me with the "boys".  They are such a hoot and haven't changed a bit!
Tim had just registered.  He was a hoot, too!

We had a FABULOUS time (with more photos to be shared in the upcoming days)!  One of our foreign exchange students joined us from Denmark and others from New York, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!