Friday, June 10, 2011

Beverly Crawford and Kirk Franklin

Wednesday we were able to spend time with my brother and sister-in-law, Todd and Beverly Crawford.  Beverly is a gospel recording artist and was in town for vacation bible school at Dr. Evans church in Oak Cliff. 
We enjoyed an afternoon of good food and fellowship at Pappadeaux and in the surrounding area and then joined them at the service that evening.  Beverly did an awesome job singing her hit song, "It's Time for a Miracle".

Kirk Franklin was also at the service and Beverly is blessed by being on his newest CD. (Click here for some additional information.)  He took a moment to take a picture with me.

Being silly, I asked Beverly to sign my CD and take a photo with me.  LOL  My husband and in-laws thought it was hilarious. 

LOVED our day together!

3 comments:

  1. Melissa
    I have been following your blog awhile and love your artwork! I too am from TX up in Plano where we own a recording studio. Kirk Franklin recorded with us---what a great guy! The next time your sister-in-law visits, she will have to stop by The Track (www.thetrackstudio.com)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!