Friday, May 6, 2011

Lakers vs. Mavs TONIGHT!

I am an avid Lakers fan - always have been - not just a bus-jumping fan when they are winning (or losing - lol). 

My hubby spent a couple of hours last Saturday standing in line for tickets for the second-round of the playoffs. (Gotta love him!)  With them doing the ticket sales lottery-style, he was 4th in line to get to 8 ticket booths!  God was definitely on his/our side!

While the Lakers are down 0-2 (which is unheard of), I am still excited about seeing games 3 and 4 here in Dallas tonight and Sunday afternoon.  Some friends are joining us for both games and I'm looking forward to it!  (Hi, Xellina!) 

Wishing you all a fabulous start to your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!