Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sophia Interactive Layouts

Each year at my team retreat, I design and share patterns for two projects.  This year our theme was "Friendships in Full Bloom" and the Sophia paper packet (my absolute favorite) helped me set the tone for commemorating our fun weekend.

I designed these layouts incorporating the 12" Flip Flaps.  Two of the layouts came straight from the back of the Level 2 Stickease and the other 2 were of my original design (using our exclusive how-to books, of course).  I loved incorporating the new Eclectic Alphabet for the titles.

Here are two of the layouts with photos and journaling from the retreat weekend on them.  I apologize for these photos not being very clear but I took them quickly while they were in page protectors but I think you get the general idea.
I was very pleased with them and hope you like them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!