Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Taking Advantage of Perfect 10!

This month, Studio J Members can get 1 FREE layout with the purchase of 9 and I plan on taking advantage of that later in the month.  

One of my favorite new paper packs is "Fanfare".  While I don't physically have it in my possession yet, I was excited to create some layouts in Studio J to commemorate our fun during the World Series this past year.  It seemed exceptionally fitting because of the coordinating colors.
I am pleased with how the layouts turned out and will continue to share layouts as I finish them.

If you are unfamiliar with Studio J, it's our NEW online design software and the tagline speaks volumes.  It is:  Real Life. Real Scrapbooks. Real Time.  You can find more about this software - which is completely FREE to use - by clicking here.  There is a standard-fee, per layout, regardless of how many embellishments and "extras" you put on your layouts.  It's a fabulous and easy-to-use program. 

This month we have this campaign as a bonus to Members.
If you have questions about Studio J or live locally and would like a demo, please contact me.  You will love this online software once you give it a try! And...don't think this means I'm getting away from the traditional scrapbooking but it will allow me to catch-up and scrapbook events quicker than I would complete by hand.  THAT makes me a happy scrapper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!