Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Retreat is over...

But we had a FABULOUS TIME!  That's where I have been since my last post - preparing for my team retreat where I had 39 team members and guests in attendance!  I will post pics of the weekend after my Stamp of the Month Blog Hop goes out on the first (since I don't want to interfere with it) but I did want to take a moment to share a fun surprise I received while at the retreat.

Friday mid-morning while I was waiting for everyone to begin arriving, one of the guys from the office brought in a floral box.  I knew my hubby had no idea where the retreat was located (lol) - he just knew I was at one - and had no idea who else could have sent them.  When I opened the box, I found gorgeous flowers and a sweet card from my upline, Jody Peck!!!!! She sent it to me and my team as a wish for us having a fun weekend!

Here am I with several of my team members, showing appreciation for the beautiful flowers.
And this was them blooming after arriving home.  Loved the colors!

Thanks for being so thoughtful, Jody!  My team and I appreciated it and they were gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the flowers, Melissa! It was fun to surprise you!!! (Special thanks to Joy for getting the address even though she had no idea why I needed it!) Your team is just "blooming" like crazy so I thought you all deserved a visual reminder of how much you mean to me :)
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!