Monday, February 7, 2011

Focus Word for the Year

Upon purchasing the Log Your Memory download program, I am provided weekly challenges which I have shared with my team a couple of times.  One of them is based on a practice made popular by Ali Edwards.  One week my team challenge was to choose a word that would serve as their focus for the year and then scrap it!

With their participation, they were told their creations would be highlighted on my blog with links provided to their websites and/or blogs.  So...here are the contributors.  CUTE ARTWORK if I must say so myself!
This CUTE frame was made by my Mom, Maria Elena.  I LOVE the phrases that describe each word in FOCUS and LOVE the incorporation of the "glasses".  Click here for a link to her website.
Pamela's focus word is "Expand" for 2011.  She used our adorable Wings paper pack to highlight her goals.  LOVE the skirt on the dress form made out of a Paper Bloom (flower)!  Click on the respective words for a link to her Blog and her Website.
It's rather fitting that Molly chose "Delight" because she's delightful to be around.  I LOVE that she incorporated scripture onto this Dimensional Element Heart.  Click here for a link to her website.
I'm so thrilled these ladies participated in the challenge! They will each be sent a goodie for their participation.  I had initially announced a contest but I think these are all winning artwork submissions!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!