Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cards made with Wings

My downline, Amanda, shared some C-U-T-E cards she taught at a workshop in January.  So.. I followed her lead, changed a couple of things on them (to suit my group) and was thrilled for her generosity!
Her technique focus was embossing and I love how she incorporated it so well with this stamp set.  Both the shoe and the butterfly are embossed. The shoe has clear embossing powder on it, stamped directly over the Vineyard Berry ink, and the butterfly has black powder.  Then, a Sponge Dauber was used to apply the various colors of coordinating ink - Twilight, Vineyard Berry, and Sweet Leaf - to color up the butterfly's wings.

Thanks so much for sharing your cards, Amanda!  I appreciate it your creative inspiration and so did my club members!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!