Monday, January 31, 2011

February Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring February's Stamp of the Month (SOTM), "Friendship", a set of 8 stamps.  

If you have come here from Wendy's Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

This month we have approximately 66 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I love the "damask" look of this stamp set - great for creating backgrounds as I did on this card.  

Using a Black ink pad, I random-stamped the image on White Daisy Cardstock, creating a triangle pattern as I did.  Trimmed slightly and layered on Crystal Blue cardstock, I then added the focal point to the center of the card.  In my attempt not to detract from the background paper and beautiful friendship saying, I simply added a few Opaque Pearls and Black-striped ribbon as a finishing touch.

Close To My Heart Products used:  D1453 Friendship SOTM, Z1336 Opaque Pearl Adhesive Gems, Black Ink, Z1393 Black, Mini Medley Accents Collection, Crystal Blue Cardstock, Heavenly Blue Cardstock.

Here is an alternative to the card, using the colors and paper of the NEW "Miracle" paper packet.
Now "Hop" on over to Caren's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the SOTM is only available until January 28, 2011!  Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!  I have additional samples viewable on my website!  Click here to view them!

HAPPY HOPPIN'!



11 comments:

  1. Your cards are so, so pretty! I love this stamp set and you just made me love it even more! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Crystal Blue/Black combo - so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are fantastic! But, I ADORE your first card so much - the blue/black/white combo is my fav!!!

    P.S. LOVE your new blog background!!!! PERFECT for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty!!!
    Love the Blue One!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love them both, but the first one is one of my favorites from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Love the black and blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh...thanks so much, Lisa! :0)

    Thanks, everyone! It seems like that black card is the most popular and I must agree..it's my favorite too! I do love the cleanliness and appeal used with the blue.

    I appreciate the positive comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!