Sunday, January 30, 2011

Disney-bound! (You can be too!)

This year's National Convention will be held in Anaheim, California at the Disneyland Hotel!  I look forward to this event every year as I get to have fun and connect with my team members and other fellow Consultants.

We always have a great time as the Idea Book is unveiled to us "live" - you would be amazed at the excitement such an unveiling generates!  We have the opportunity to learn about the newest products and fabulous techniques in which to incorporate them as well as business trainings that help us make the most of our businesses.
Since returning from Convention last summer (held in Washington, D.C.), my friend Teri, shared an incentive idea she was doing with her team and I jumped onboard.  My team members had an opportunity to join the Mickey Mouse Club, simply by registering for Convention.  We have the luxury of doing so by joining the "Dollars to Disney" program where we can make gradual payments towards our registration fee!  I did this last year and felt like I was able to attend for FREE since I never felt it in my pocket book.  I'm excited to have participated in this program this year - even tucking away a little money towards new products (which we can purchase at a discount at Convention)!  For those who joined the club...I also sent them the above pin, to wear at their Close To My Heart events, and this CUTE card!
I used the retired "Giggles & Grins" paper packet and the retired "Fancy Fuzz Borders" - to create the Mickey silhouette.

There's nothing like the experience of being at a Close To My Heart Convention.  If you would like to know more about becoming a Consultant and a member of my Heartfelt Sentiments team, please email me and I would be happy to provide you more information.  (There is a wonderful recruiting campaign that will take place during the month of February.  Watch my blog, during the early days of the month, for additional details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!