Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cowboys 50th Anniversary

Corey and I had to make the opening day homegame for the 50th season of the Cowboys.  We set out early to have a yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then made our way to the stadium to get a great spot in the Party Pass section! 

The weather was beautiful, the atmosphere great...but they lost...to the Bears!  There was a pretty good Bear representation in the stands so they did quite a bit of trash-talking.  While it was an enjoyable time it would have been even better had they won.  In any case, here are a few photos from the day.


And this is a photo (without having to zoom in) of Hall of Famer, Tony Dorsett!  He was exiting the stadium when we were - a few minutes before the end of the game.  I was going to ask him for a photo op but this one girl was ALL OVER HIM!  I think she scared him away and so I missed my opportunity!  It was great to see him though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!