Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stamp Camp 2011!

Between my blog doing some weird things these last few days, being without a modem since Friday afternoon, and spending time with team members yesterday...I have slacked in my posts.

Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the day with 31 other Close To My Heart Consultants, focusing on new improvements to our businesses and creating some fun artwork with new techniques - which I will be teaching to my customers in the next few months.  It was a wonderful day and I almost had a difficult time being in the moment.  Having been away from team members for several years it was hard to believe it was "real".

Heartfelt Sentiments Team Members who joined me at Stamp Camp 2011.
Front Row (L to R):  Windy Leal, Mary Collins, ME (Melissa Robinson), Xellina Wieland, Amanda Canale, Cyndi Lam, Michelle McDougald, Lupita Garza
Back Row (L to R):  Pam Thorn, Janet Johnson, Judy Faye Garner, Jennifer Hart, Rose Mary Steel, Joy McHargue and Bertha Camarillo.

This was a joint team meeting held with Cindy Denning's Western Hearts Team. 
Here is a photo of her team as well as some highlights from the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!