Sunday, August 29, 2010

Splendor Cards

Thanks to my friend, Debi, I have a card club going and we have met monthly for the last three months.  Last week I created and they made these four cards and this cute storage box to store them in.  We used the Splendor Level 2 Paper Packet and the Irresistibles Dimensional Elements (my favorite product at this time)!


The Irresistibles work like MAGIC!  They come white with some white embossed images on them and when you use a sponge or dauber and apply your choice of color...the white part resists the design and you get some beautiful embellishments!!!!!  Check them out in close-ups of the cards!


These cards measured 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and were created using standard-size card bases and envelopes (4 1/2 x 5 1/2).  It's a cute variation for them and they store nicely in this box.
Thanks for looking and I hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa can you give me the step by step instructions on how to make these cards?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!