Friday, August 27, 2010

Another birthday celebration!

This was the first year that my birthday was extended past just the day of the 15th and you will hear no argument from me! 

Last weekend I co-hosted a joint event at one of my downline's house (Xellina's) and with several of my team members and we had a great time!  The set-up was fabulous and we enjoyed a delicious Mexican meal!  Much to my surprise, Xellina made me this DARLING noteholder (and the cute magnets and card) as a birthday gift!
It was attached to these CUTE balloons and on a beautiful stand!

She also purchased a birthday cake for me and another team member (Cyndi) whose birthday was the day before mine.  The cake was chocolate cake with chocolate frosting - my absolute favorite - and was decorated so CUTE!  Did I mention it was also yummy?!  It was fun celebrating my birthday again surrounded by dear friends.

Here, my friend Karen and I, take a break from creating.
Thank you, Xellina for going out of your way to celebrate our birthdays!  It was very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!