Saturday, August 7, 2010

6x6 Recipe Artwork

I am at Stamp Camp today - an event where 30 area Close To My Heart Consultants, from my team and my friend's Cindy Denning's team, have joined together for a day of fun and productivity!  I look forward to sharing photos of the event over the next few days but will start with sharing my creation for a swap that will take place there.

13 of us elected to participate in a Recipe Swap where we created a layout (two-pages) and either could include one recipe spread across both pages (as I did) or a recipe on each page.  The only requirements were we had to use all current CTMH products so this is what I came up with!


I used the "You Rock" Level 2 paper packet, "The Works" Alphabet, "A Twinkle" stamp set, Outdoor Denim Twill Ribbon, and Stars Dimensional Elements in design.  I used a Sponge Dauber, inked in Goldrush, to color the stars.  I feel the "layouts" came together well and I hope they are liked by the other participants.

P.S. These yummy S'more Cups are absolutely delicious and super easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!