Sunday, June 13, 2010

Deep in the Heart of Texas...

I have been away for a bit with the hustle and bustle of finishing up another school year and...packing up and moving (yes, again).  We are happy to be back in the DFW area, amongst good friends and widespread opportunities!  We have been gone for three years - having met wonderful people and experienced new things in Palatka, Florida, Salisbury, North Carolina and Hutchinson, Kansas.  I look forward to making many new memories!

I just arrived home this evening from a fun, relaxing and productive weekend at the Covered Bridge Inn in Weatherford (just 45 minutes from my home)!  I had a great time with friends Cindy D., Karen G., and Pamela O.  I can't share most of my creations right now as they are goodies for my team at Convention and swap cards but I will post them soon.  In the meantime, I'll share some fun pictures we took instead.

 Me and Cindy Denning on a swing in the front yard.

Taking a break in the hammock.

A view from the Covered Bridge in front of the Inn.

We had a great time and thanks for another fabulous experience, Cindy!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!