Monday, May 10, 2010

I love my Mom!

I wasn't able to be around my Mom for Mother's Day but I enjoyed sending her some flowers to enjoy over the weekend.  I also made this Clear Card for her using the NEW stamp set, "In the Month of May".  I love the sentiments and stamp sets on these monthly stamp sets.  I used the Glitz™ Stardust Glitter Glue - one of our newest products - highlighting the flower and leaves.  This is a definite must-have!


Here's what the inside of the card looks like, minus my personal message.  You just want to cover the backside of your focal point so the Clear Card works correctly. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Super cute blog. I just subscribed using your feedburner.
    Love you art work.

    Have a great night!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I haven yet to try these. BTW, I found you from Teri's blog. I'm on her team. I think I might order some clear cards for me next card workshop. What did you use for adhesive?

    Thanks for sharing!
    Leslie M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!