Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cherish the Moment - May Stamp of the Month

This month's Stamp of the Month, "Cherish the Moment", is suitable for various occasions and perfect for any card or layout.  You get 8 stamps in this set which creates greate focal points for your projects.

You can purchase the stamp set outright for $22.95, earn it at a discount with a purchase, or get it for FREE! Click here for additional details and to see some beautiful artwork made by Close To My Heart.

Here, I incorporated it as a Thank You card.  Visit the slideshow on my website to see how versatile this stamp set truly is.


I and several Consultants created the cards highlighting the Cherry-O paper pack and various coordinating embellishments.  This Cherry-O paper pack is going to be a big seller and is even more pretty in person!  Click here to view the NEW Cherry-O products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!