Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Studio J is now here!

Introducing scrapbooking the Studio J™ way! Close To My Heart's, NEW online scrapbooking program is phenomenal and has now gone "live"!  Studio J helps you turn digital photos into two-page layouts quickly and easily, saving you time and money.  For a limited time, for every 5 Studio J layouts you purchase in a single order, you’ll get free Memory Protectors® with your custom prints. Orders of 10 or more layouts get free shipping and handling as well.

I made this layout during my lunch break yesterday afternoon and it took less than 30 minutes!  The program is so simple to use and allows so much flexibility in designing your layouts!  There is no obligation to give it a try.  Simply visit Studio J through my website and you can create your FREE account, view the FAQs and get started!  If I can help in any way, please feel free to contact me by email or phone (214)500-1573.  You'll love it once you try it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!