Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Business Card Magnet

Last year I was inducted into Delta Kappa Gamma, a professional society for women educator's.  I have known several members and always knew you had to be invited into the society and was excited that two of my co-workers/friends from last year, Monda and Gerrie, nominated me.  It was a great honor and I have transferred and maintained my membership here in Kansas.

This weekend I will attend the State Convention and will present, for an hour, on scrapbooking.  I've spent the last few days preparing some "goodies" and my presentation.  Thanks to my dear friend, Cindy, I followed her suggestion and made these magnets notepads to serve as a treat as well as a souvenir of my presentation (with my contact information attached, of course).

It measures 4" x 6" and is perfect for a business card and sticky note pad.  Thanks for the idea, Cindy!  I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!