Monday, March 1, 2010

What it's all about...

Today I feel so refreshed after spending time with my Mom and Consultant friends for a fun girl's weekend!  We had such a fabulous experience at Lone Oak Ranch & Retreat in Gainesville, TX.  The hospitality was great and the atmosphere, spectacular!  I couldn't have asked for anything better other than having a few more of my Consultant friends with us!

The #1 driving force for me in having a Close To My Heart business are the relationships. I have been blessed to know friends I would have not otherwise known. I LOVE attending CTMH-related events, including my team retreats, where I can develop friendships and form new ones while sharing a common interest.



Me, Amanda and Cindy

My Mom, Me, and Cindy

Me and Melissa

Lupita, Mom, Me, and Lulu

Dorothy, Xellina and Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!