Monday, March 22, 2010

Studio J - our soon-to-come Online Scrapbooking Program!

So I truly wondered if I could ever enjoy and find a purpose for using an online scrapbooking program.  At Leadership Convention, last year in Long Beach, CA, Close To My Heart announced the development of Studio J and I cannot wait until it is released to the public in April!

As a Consultant, I have had the pleasure of testing the program while they work on the technicalities and get it working effectively for its' release.  I have already purchased and received two layouts made with the program and absolutely love them!  In fact, people that I show them to have actually had to touch the pages to check if the embellishments were real!  They weren't, but you can do a "hybrid" layout where it's printed and then you can physically add on the embellishments - and it looks great!

These layouts highlight some fun memories we have shared with my husband's family over the last two years.  I enjoyed being able to experiment with the different paper packs and various embellishments without having to make a mess in my scrap room!  How's that for easy clean-up?!

What's even better is this program is FREE to use.  You create your layouts with ease and only pay for them when you want them printed.  There will be a great incentive to purchasing 10 layouts at a time which is what I am always going to do!  I hope you like them!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!