Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Retreat Goodies

I always enjoying giving out goodies at the retreat and this year it was no different. 

These are the place cards I made for each person's croppin' space.

These are some cute Ghiradelli candy matchbooks that my friend, Pamela, shared with me.  They are stinkin' cute!  You can find directions by clicking here.


This is what each person's setting looked like.  Wrapped in Blush wrapping paper was a My Creations Journal.  I issued a challenge for decorating this cute new product with no stipulations other than they had to be done by 10 a.m. Sunday morning.  (Look for photos of the winning items coming soon...)


This was another gift, placed at each spot on Saturday morning.  It is the 6x6 album and a dauber that were necessary supplies for the creative projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!