Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Creations Journal

Have you ever made something that you like so much you don't want to use it?!  Isn't that pathetic?!  I find myself doing that a lot with things I alter...like I can't get the products again and recreate another one!  :0)

This cute NEW My Creations Journal, one of our newest products, is awesome!  I wasn't sure how I would like it but once I received it...I LOVE how you can easily alter the cover, changing it out as often as you like!  It allows for so much personalization although I totally copied this design from the Spring Idea Book.  LOL  (Gotta love a "catalog" that serves as an Idea Book as ours does!)  Despite copying, I made two versions - one for me and one for my friend, Kristy - and each is still very much personalized. 
This Journal was made using the Veranda paper pack.

I received these ribbons from my Secret Sister, Kristi S., at the retreat and loved how vibrant they were!  I think they went great with the Caboodle Paper Pack and finished off my journal with a nice touch!

STAMP SETS USED:
Authentic D1401
Classmate Alphabet D1303

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!