Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love to color!

My Sister coaches the cheerleading squad at my alma mater and where I used to coach years ago.  Last night they had a sleepover at the school, as they begin final preparations for their State competition routines.  She invited me to go so I could give some input into their routines.  They are making great progress and have a few more weeks to practice.  I wish them all the luck in the world and remember all the hard work and dedication it takes to perform successfully!

Alyzae stayed with me for a few hours before we headed to the school.  We spent the time coloring.  She didn't want to look at the camera so it would look "like we were working hard".  I have always loved coloring so while she might think I was doing something special for her...I was just relishing in some good childhood memories (and enjoying my niece). :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!