Thursday, February 4, 2010

My favorite gift from my Holiday Homie!

I love all of the gifts from my Holiday Homie, Joey, but this one struck a chord with me because it's so darn cute!  It's a little desktop calendar, completely made out of paper, with a little drawer!  She used one of our "Pewter Designer Brads" as the drawer knob and I love it!  I can't decide where I want to display this precious creation but I do need to show it off so need to decide soon!


One of the many reasons I love Close To My Heart and being a part of such a wonderful company and team are the unlimited ideas I can obtain.  I love recreating them, at a low cost, for the special people in my life!  (Thanks again, Joey!  Your efforts were tremendously appreciated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!