Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mini Photo Album (made with clear envelopes)

Sometimes being a visual learner isn't beneficial.  Unfortunately, I tend to only try things after I have seen them in person.

I have had the pattern for this mini photo album for years but have never tried one because the directions looked too intimidating - not because they were difficult but because I wanted to see it in person!  Well, thanks to Joey, I did get my wish as this was another one of my "goodies".  This cute little book is perfect for highlighting a special event or great as a brag book for any occasion.


TIP:  You can use our "Flip Flaps" to serve as page inserts on the inside of this album. 

Joey has me inspired so I will be making one soon and will post it for you to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!