Friday, February 5, 2010

The Energy Bus


Thanks to my new friend and co-worker, Alma, I have been introduced to this fabulous book and a great author!  I won't spoil the contents of the book but do encourage you to purchase and read it if you enjoy motivation and need reminding to focus on positive things, even when sometimes you are surrounded by negativity (in the workplace, home, or just in everyday life).

I have been reading the book at a slow pace, which I don't tend to do like I should, and really value the various messages I have gained from it.  I purchased it for a friend and I hope she finds the same value in it as I do.  I highly recommend that you add it to your library and when you do, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh goodie! I can't wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, It's a great leadership book too - serving in multiple situations. Get it and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!