Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's time to get back to "real" work!

One of the benefits of being an Educator is getting time off for the holidays!  I tend to take full advantage of them, sleeping in and dictating my schedule for the day!

This holiday break was no different.  While it was cold here in Hutchinson, I had a good excuse to stay inside and work on some of my papercrafting projects.  Not only did I clean out some of my products, I reorganized and did some creating!


I have loved these little pizza boxes ever since I saw them posted on the Close To My Heart Bulletin Board and finally decided to try one.  They are super easy and even cuter in person!  You can fit a small gift inside or a few small gift cards or tags.  They are simply adorable!

I used the directions created by Jen del Muro, found through splitcoaststampers.  Please contact me if you would like a copy of them.

See you tomorrow after my first day back to work!

4 comments:

  1. I too just made my first blog. I sill have a lot of work to do on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going Melissa. It looks great! You could post video techniques on here for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I'd love to check it out so let me know when you're ready!

    Tonya...I know... LOL And that IS a goal for the year. I just figured out how to upload videos so it's just a matter of setting up for it. I might have to do something basic as a test run. My biggest thing: Knowing what technique to showcase. Being around so long, I don't know what would "wow" you all. If you have any input, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I could have used it for all my 9-11 loot - I stored it in a pizza box, but it never occurred to me to decorate it. DUH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!