Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday Homies

Several members of my team and myself participated in a "Holiday Homie" exchange over the last few months.  I decided to call the exchange "Holiday Homies" rather than "Secret Santas" or "Secret Sisters" because when mailing things all over the country, it is a little challenging to keep it secret.

Participants were asked to send hand-created papercrafting gifts to their Holiday Homie around Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas with a thank you gift sent, in return, around the New Year.  It has been fun seeing the different items that were created and sent.  The person giving to me was my dear friend and team member, Tonya, and she sent me some cute, cute items!

She sent me an adorable Halloween frame that has been packed away with the fall decorations so forgive me for not taking a picture beforehand.

My Thanksgiving gift was this adorable 12x12 picture frame which serves as a dry erase memo board.  She used the Grace paper pack and coordinating stamp sets and embellishments.




She outdid herself with my Christmas gift.  She made this beautiful My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album (Z1224) made with Jingle paper and cute accessories. 



You will find a slideshow of all the beautiful pages in the slideshow below this post

This was a fun exchange and hopefully becomes a tradition of the Heartfelt Sentiments Team.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an artist! I love the leafy one - but the Christmas one is my favorite. I miss this so much :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!