Monday, September 5, 2016

Heart 2 Heart - Nat'l Stamping Month

Happy National Stamping Month and thanks for joining us this week for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge that focuses on stamping! Incorporate stamping on your artwork, using Close To My Heart products and link up. 

I created this card using the September Stamp of the Month, "Blessed Beyond Measure".
I stamped various images onto the Sea Glass piece of cardstock with Sea Glass. I love the subtle look that provides. Our clear stamps and acrylic blocks allow for accurate placement of your stamped images, time after time.

We look forward to seeing how you celebrate National Stamping Month, the Close To My Heart way!

Have a blessed Labor Day holiday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!