Wednesday, August 3, 2016

NEW Products Have Arrived!

The new Annual Inspirations Idea Book is here and if you think the front cover is gorgeous, wait until you see all the fabulous new products and artwork contained inside!
You can view its contents online by clicking HERE

If you would like a hard copy, you get one FREE when you place an order (either through my website or through me) OR you can contact me and pay $5 to have one shipped to you. You will receive a $5 credit that can be redeemed on your first purchase. (Payment can be made through PayPal, check or in person, if you live near me. Contact me for details at mlisrobinson@gmail.com.)

I would love to hear from you. Tell me what you love most about the new Annual Inspirations by leaving a comment below. And...be sure to check out my website. It recently received a face-lift! 

ENJOY checking out all of the fabulous new products! I have already fallen in love and you will too!

Have a blessed day!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!